Life gets easier
when your body stops hurting
and starts feeling good.
Organized, aligned bodies
are stronger, faster, more-coordinated,
have better balance, get fewer injuries,
and feel better.
Rolfing® Structural Integration uses slow, often deep touch and movement instruction
to organize your body.
Life is hard enough.
Call 617-308-7104 to schedule your FREE consultation,
and find out how it can be easier.
Boston Body Balance
581 Boylston St. Suite 302, Copley Square, Boston, MA 02116
2557 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge, MA 02140
Jazmine Fox-Stern, Certified Rolfer™
no such thing
as good but uncomfortable posture.
Rolfing® S.I. makes
good posture effortless.
- About Rolfing S.I.
- How can Rolfing S.I. help me?
- What to Expect
- Does it hurt?
- Do I have to do 10 sessions?
- What do I wear?
- Will Rolfing S.I. fix me?
- How does Rolfing S.I. work?
- What is fascia?
- How can I enhance my Rolfing series?
- Will I have an emotional release?
- How was Rolfing S.I. developed?
- Is Rolfing S.I. a type of massage?
- What's the difference between Rolfing® S.I. & structural integration?
- About the Rolfer